The authors of the accepted papers have two options to present their work:
During the conference there will be interactive poster sessions when the authors can discuss their findings in small groups and answer the attendees’ questions. During the specified time period, the authors are expected to be near their posters.
Poster size: 70 cm x 100 cm, portrait. The poster should be readable from about 2-3 meters distance.
Poster contents (Possible structure)
- Title: [Maximum length: 1-2 lines.
- Introduction: [Maximum length: approximately 200 words.]
- Materials and methods: [Maximum length: approximately 200 words.]
- Results: [Maximum length: approximately 800 words.]
- Conclusions: [Maximum length: approximately 200 words.]
- References: [Maximum length: approximately 10 entries.]
- Acknowledgments: [Maximum length: approximately 40 words.]
- Further information: [Maximum length: approximately 20 words.]
The conference agenda also includes several sessions for oral presentation. Each session will be moderated by an expert in the domain. Each presentation will last for 20 minutes (15 minutes for the presentation + 5 minutes for a “question and answers sequence”). A computer with Microsoft power point and a video projector will be made available to all speakers.
- Title of the paper:
- Authors (The presenting author should be underlined):
- Affiliation of each author and e-mail address:
Form of presentation (Please, mark one):
- Oral presentation